Some of PDFsharp's outstanding features.
New! We no longer maintain this site.
Visit the new PDFsharp and MigraDoc Foundation Homepage.
For detailed information, also visit the new PDFsharp and MigraDoc Foundation Wiki.
Here are just a few highlights:
- Creates PDF documents on the fly from any .Net language
- Easy to understand object model to compose documents
- One source code for drawing on a PDF page as well as in a window or on the printer
- Modify, merge, and split existing PDF files
- Images with transparency (color mask, monochrome mask, alpha mask)
- Newly designed from scratch and written entirely in C#
- The graphical classes go well with .Net
- Includes MigraDoc Lite for high level text layouting (you can use both PDFsharp and MigraDoc Lite in one document)
See "Samples Menu" for code snippets and output screen shots.
See "Tools Menu" for information about add-ons for PDFsharp.
Go to "Downloads" to get the complete source code (C#) with all the samples found on this site.